The Master in Communication Arts for ASEAN is a fully online-based 36 credit two-years program.
THE PROGRAM OFFERS:
- Online distance classes to deliver convenient lectures to your computer, tablet or mobile device. This is one of the great advantages of distance learning; you can read and work through specially designed study materials at your own pace, and at a time and place that suits you best.
- ASEAN culture and context sensitive Communication Arts curriculum based on the standards of Thailand’s Ministry of Education (2005).
- International faculty members and lecturers.
- Networking with academics, broadcasters, media and communication professionals, and development specialists in ASEAN.
THE PROGRAM IS FOR:
- Communication and Media professionals in ASEAN
- Development specialists working in ASEAN
- Academic professionals interested in ASEAN media and communication
- Everyone interested in ASEAN media and communication
|SEMESTER I||SEMESTER II|
|17701 Communication Arts and ASEAN
17702 Philosophy and Communication Theories
17703 Communication Paradigm and Research Practice
|SEMESTER III||SEMESTER IV|
17705 Communication Management for ASEAN
17797 Independent Study (Plan B)
- Develop students’ research skills and ideas in the rapidly changing field of Communication Arts in ASEAN.
- Develop students’ critical thinking skills to analyze, understand and take action in social, cultural, political, economic issues in ASEAN and be effective communicators and problem-solvers.
- Develop students’ skills to apply research knowledge on ASEAN to real-world situations, at the local, regional and global levels.
- Develop students’ morals, ethics and conscience about cultural, ethnic and linguistic diversities in ASEAN.